Monday, November 7, 2011

So much to do, so Little Time

Gosh, seems like there just aren't enough hours in the day!!  Days certainly never drag on!!  But trying to keep that time exciting is often challenging!!  Trying to keep lessons energetic and engaging will surely help the students learn and retain information.  Guess that's why I love reading stories out loud and portraying characters!  I think my students find me a bit crazy sometimes, but I know they remember craziness!!  In Social Studies tomorrow, we will be "re-seasoning" our chicken mummies!!  Yup, last week we mummified chickens!!  What a more hands-on way to study Ancient Egypt than to bring a little of the culture to the classroom!!  Ummm....don't ask about the lovely aroma that loomed about the classroom today!! 

Well, guess I could keep writing, but I really need to think about adding some excitement to my plans for tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!